- Saturday 13:00-14:00pm
- Online practice still going twice a week. Contact Neil sensei: email@example.com
Saiko Shihan Sid Tadrist, 7th Dan
Sensei Sid Tadrist is the KWF HQ Japan International supervisor and KWF chief instructor in the UK. He has been teaching traditional Karate at ISH, International Students House Dojo.
Taking the best of his experience he developed his unique style of ‘Dynamic Karate’, with the emphasis on bringing the strength and speed of his students to their highest level. The traditional Karate he teaches is the authentic form of Karate, and most effective for the purpose of self defence. Sensei Developed SDS ( Self Defence Strategy ) programme for CPO as a study module.
He has over thirty years of Karate experience has studied and taught Karate in Japan and worldwide and still active organising International seminars and world class competitions.
Sensei Tadrist is a very experienced competitor, he has many awards nationally and internationally, recently the 2015 World Champion in Japan. He is officially qualified in Japan, holding the qualifications of A level Instructor, A level Judge and A level Examiner.
- Sensei teaches private sessions to instructors and beginners.
- You can attend his private dojo or classes in London.
- Training programme design to suite your needs.
- Accommodation available if required.
- Contact Sid sensei for informations : firstname.lastname@example.org